Welcome to Onyabike Adventures
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Onyabike Adventures’s Website. They also outline our policies regarding our tours.
Onyabike Adventures is located at:67/02 Chau Thi Te, Ngu Hanh Son District, Da Nang City, Viet Nam
Nguyen Than Van
Cong ty TNHH Braaap Motorcycles Vietnam
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Onyabike Adventures’s website
if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Vietnam. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Currency: Tours are quoted in VND and USD, exchange rates are subject to the rate on the day of payment received, any bank or transaction fees are the responsibility of the guest completing the transaction, please ensure the correct amount as specified by the tour price is received.
1-3 Days Tour
A 50% tour deposit will be required to confirm your 1-3 day tours at the time of booking, balance payable on arrival day of the tour, prior to departure.
4 or more Days Tour
A 25% deposit is required for all tours 4 days or more, balance to be paid within 1 day of departure of the tour.
We can receive payment by Transfer to our Vietnam Bank Account, Credit Card, in Cash, or (http://transferwise.com) payments to our Vietnam Bank Account. Bank details will be provided upon completion of your tour booking form.
If you are already in Da Nang you can pay at our office prior to departure.
Cancellations & Refund conditions
Cancellation by Onyabike Adventures:
Onyabike Adventures Vietnam tours are not subject to weather for cancellation, unless In extreme and unlikely events a tour is required to be cancelled completely and we are unable to arrange a replacement date a 100% refund will apply.
Cancellation by Guests
1-3 day tours
If the booking is cancelled within 24 hours of tour departure date or once the tour has departed: the fee is 100% of the tour price.
The booking is cancelled within 7 days of the tour departure date the fee is 50% of the tour price.
4 days and over tours
The booking is cancelled within 30 days of tour departure date: no refund of deposit.
The booking is cancelled within 14 days of tour departure date: the fee is 100% of the tour price.
Refunds are not included for any unused services , If a customer terminates early in a city other than the departure city, the customer is responsible for the transport fee of the motorcycle to our Danang office. Early termination will not lead to a refund of the tour fees.
Motorcycle Rental Damage
A security deposit of $1000 will be required for each motorcycle. In the event of damages to the motorcycle, funds will be deducted from the deposit to pay for the damages. If the damage caused exceeds the amount of the security deposit, you will be liable for the remaining balance.
Gear Rental and Purchases
Riding gear, such as a helmet, jacket, gloves, boots, rain gear, and a tank bag, may be rented or purchased from Onyabike Adventures. If rented items are damaged, they are then considered purchased and agreed by the renter to be purchased at the end of the tour. Prices are noted on the price list stipulated in the rental contract.
Early Trip Termination
If the customer terminates early in a city other than the departure city, the customer is responsible for the transport fee of the motorcycle to our Danang office. Early termination will not lead to a refund of the tour fees.
Unless otherwise stated, Onyabike Adventures and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Onyabike Adventures. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print
pages from http://www.onyabikeadventures.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.onyabikeadventures.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.onyabikeadventures.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.onyabikeadventures.com
Redistribute content from Onyabike Adventures (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Onyabike Adventures does not screen, edit, publish
or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofOnyabike Adventures, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Onyabike Adventures shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Onyabike Adventures reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to
- You hereby grant to Onyabike Adventures a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations
representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of ; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content
in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Onyabike Adventures’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also
reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the
website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any
page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.